1. Child will be put on observation for 5 days in group therapy. Parents will not be allowed inside the clinic during observation.
2. Parents will be asked to write down all the child's strengths, weaknesses, expectations etc.
3. Paretns will then be given an overall program plan and approximate duration of treatment.
4. Symptoms based solutions will be designed uniquely for every child.
5. Mother's involvement in the program is highly valued and is mandatory.
6. Therapy approaches will be tought to the mother - LIVE TELECAST
7. Home training program will be given for every mother for upto 5 hours per day.
8. As the child progresses, number of classes can be reduced and if sufficiant clinical improvement has been made, child will be discharged successfully.